Monday, March 19, 2018

Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog


I really like putting together these TBR TTT lists! I'm only including books releasing in late March, April, and the beginning of May in this post. Because I know I'm going to read books beside these, but to narrow this list down, I'm only including books releasing then! Here we go! :)

And I actually managed to keep to just ten books this week! Yay for me! :)

Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR





















There we go! Ten of the books on my Spring TBR list! Do you want to read any of these? :)

3 comments:

  1. So many good ones! I can't wait for Ally Carter's new one! (Among others)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to read all these books-Happy Spring!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-2018-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great list there!! I hope you get to read them. Happy Reading!

    Here’s my TTT: https://booksarethenewblackblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/20/top-10-tuesday-books-on-spring-tbr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )