Thursday, January 31, 2019

My Favorite Movies, TV Shows, and Music of 2018!


I know I'm getting this post up late. But hey, it's still January! It's not too late to post this. (At least in my opinion.) I'm listing my favorite movies, TV shows, and music of 2018 in this post! Now, here's the lists! :)

Five Favorite Movies

Here are my top five favorite movies that I watched in 2018! I didn't include the Hallmark movies I watched, just because that would make the list way too long. But just so you know, there were a lot of good Hallmark movies in 2018! And not all of these movies released in 2018, a few were older than that. But I watched them in 2018, which is why I'm including them here.

The Incredibles 2
Love! I've always loved the first movie, and getting to see this sequel was really cool! And having Elastigirl be the main character in this one was neat! Also, the animation in this was amazing.

Hotel Transylvania 3
These movies are always just really fun! They make me laugh, no matter how many times I've seen them.

Peter Rabbit
This was really fun! I didn't expect to like this movie as much as I did. I thought I would like it, but I kind of ended up loving it! It was a lot more funny than I expected, and I really liked the whole cast in it.

Spider-Man: Homecoming
Another movie that I didn't expect to like as much as I did! A really fun movie, and I'm looking forward to the sequel to it.

Crazy Rich Asians
This was a really good movie! I really liked it, and I'm looking forward to the sequel to it a lot!


Ten Favorite TV Shows

For this category, I'm keeping to shows that aired new episodes in 2018. I watched a lot of shows on Netflix that are older (that I loved), but to keep this list at ten, won't include them here. I might write a post about them later.

The Young and the Restless

The Bold and the Beautiful

The Amazing Race

Happy Together

DuckTales

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

The Dragon Prince

Spirit Riding Free

The Good Witch

Chesapeake Shores

Ten Favorite Songs + One Album

This was hard to narrow down to ten! (Plus an album!) But I'm pretty happy with the songs I picked. To keep this list at ten, I'm just including songs that released in 2018 (With one exception.).

Shawn Mendes, Shawn Mendes
I had to list this as an album, because there were just too many songs I love for me to just list one. I love this whole album, but my favorites from it are In My Blood (As someone who has severe anxiety, I relate to this song a lot.), Nervous, Lost in Japan (I like the remix with Zedd, too.), Like to Be You feat. Julia Michaels, Particular Taste, Queen, and When You're Ready.

Now, on to the top ten songs list!

This Feeling by Kelsea Ballerini and The Chainsmokers

Joy by for KING and COUNTRY

I Like Me Better by Lauv

Everything by Tobymac

Meant to Be by Bebe Rexa feat. Florida Georgia Line
(I also really like I'm a Mess by Bebe Rexa, and Simple by Florida Georgia Line.)

Babe by Sugarland feat. Taylor Swift

The Way I Am by Charlie Puth

Witness by Jordan Feliz

The Middle by Zedd and Maren Morris

Havana by Camilla Cabbello feat. Young Thug


What were your favorite movies, TV shows, and music form 2018? :)

3 comments:

  1. I really liked Shawn's album, too! But, for the most part, I listened to music that released prior to 2018 (like all of Taylor Swift's discography, Niall Horan's album, and I kind of got into Fleetwood Mac?).

    Have you watched Miraculous: The Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir? I feel like it'd be up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to all of Taylor Swift's music and Niall Horan's album (I really hope we get new music from both of them this year!) a lot, too!

      And I have watched the first season of that show! I need to watch season 2 of it. It's a fun show! :)

      Delete
    2. Ugh yes I desperately need new music from the both of them. I've heard rumors Taylor's lead single and album are coming much sooner than we'd think (maybe April for the single??), but Niall hasn't established a pattern yet so idk if he'll drop an album this year. :( I hope so, though! His music really fits my current WIP and I need it for the playlist, lol.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )