Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Are You Ready For Sweater Weather? The Autumn Tag


Hi, everyone! I saw this tag on JennieLy's blog that she created, and I thought that it looked like fun! :)

Hot Chocolate: Your Favorite Comfort Book?
The first book that came to mind is Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella. Even if I don't have time to reread it, I like to pick it up and skim through it to reread my favorite parts.

Pumpkin Carving: What is Your Favorite Creative Outlet?
It used to be drawing, but I fell away from that. I'm trying to get into it again, but I would say crafts right now. I love all kinds of crafts, but one of my favorites is making wreaths!

Falling Leaves: Changes That Appear Bad But You Secretly Love?
I hate change. I know that's bad, but change stresses me out, and I just don't like it. I guess I could say change that keeps me from eating at my favorite restaurants, and forces me to try new ones. (I know that's a pathetic response but it's all I could come up with!)

Pumpkin Spiced Latte: Something You Love That Others Tend to Judge?
Disney! I love anything that involves Disney, but I've been judged so many times because of that. I don't care what people say, just because I'm an adult doesn't mean I can't love Disney!

Bonfire Night: What Makes You Explode With Joy?
When I get to read a new book or watch a new movie that I've been anticipating for awhile!

Fright Night: Favorite Scary Book or Film?
I've talked about this before, but I don't like scary books/movies. It's just not for me. But two movies that I love watching for Halloween are Hotel Transylvania and the newer Ghostbusters!

Halloween Candy: Favorite Thing to Eat?
Anything chocolate! Seriously. I love dark, white, milk, if it's chocolate I love it!

Scarves: Your Autumn "Must Have" Accessory?
My answer for this one is actually scarves! I love accessorizing my outfit with a pretty scarf!

Fire: A Book or Film That Burns Your Soul?
I don't know what book or movie to pick for this question!

Toffee Apples: A Book or Film That Seems One Thing But Really Has a Different Inside?
I know I have an answer to this question, but I can't think of it right now.

I really enjoyed answering these questions! Thank you to Jenniely for creating this fun tag! I tag anyone who wants to participate in it! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )