Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Review: Aiming For Love

Review: Aiming For Love (Brides of Hope Mountain #1) by Mary Connealy

Growing up in Colorado, Josephine Madson has been fascinated by but has shied away from the outside world--one she's been raised to believe killed her parents. When Dave Warden, a rancher, shows up to their secret home with his wounded father, will Josephine and her sisters risk stepping into the world to help or remain separated but safe on Hope Mountain?
-summary and cover via Goodreads

Plot: It was really good! I liked the premise of Jo, Ilsa, and Ursula living up on the mountain their whole lives, and getting to read their reactions to things that were so different to them but normal to the rest of the characters. I appreciated the fact that the book went right into the story, and didn't have a lot of filler before the story really began. I also liked getting glimpses at what the plot (I assume) of the next two books will be.

Characters: Jo was a really good main character! I liked Dave, and his family. I also look forward to reading a book with Ilsa as the main character.

The cover: I like it!

Overall: I really enjoyed reading this book! It was a really good beginning to a new series, and I look forward to reading the next book! I highly recommend this book!

I received an e-ARC of this book from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )