Thursday, October 10, 2019

Discussion: Bookmarks


Hi, everyone! With all the talk of bookmarks on Twitter, I thought it would be fun to write a discussion post about what people use as bookmarks

Bookmarks
The most obvious answer to the title of this blog post! I collect bookmarks, and I use them when I'm able to/remember to.

Random scraps of paper, receipts, etc.
I have done this before, but not recently.

Dog-Ear the Page
I used to bookmark my books this way, when I was little.

Remembering What Page You Left Off On or Just Randomly Opening the Book and Trying to Find the Page.
I do this a lot! Especially if I don't have a bookmark nearby, I just try to remember the page # or at least around the page #.

What about you? How do you keep track of where you're reading? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )