Friday, October 18, 2019

Random Friday: Movie Soundtracks

Random Friday is hosted by Awkwordly Emma


The Random Friday topic this week is Movie Soundtracks! I decided I'm going to focus on Disney soundtracks this week, because that was what came to mind first when I saw what the topic was. I also decided that I would just pick five, to really highlight my favorites! (Though, I should have just called this my favorite Disney Princess albums, because all the soundtracks I picked are from those movies.) Here we go!

Frozen
I love this whole album! I could listen to it all the time.

The Little Mermaid
I've loved this album since I was little. (Part of Your World is my favorite!) And in my opinion, it has the best Disney villain song of all the movies.

Mulan
Who doesn't like this album?

Tangled
*sings When Will My Life Begin?*

Brave
I love the instrumental music, and Touch the Sky is fantastic!

What are your favorite movie soundtracks? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that you focused on Disney! I forgot to include the original Beauty and the Beast in my list, but I love that one. And the Mulan and Tangled scores are perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )