Saturday, July 26, 2014
Happy Birthday to Me!
Today is my Birthday!!!!!!! Now, I don't have a giveaway planned for today, but a few blogs I follow posted lists of facts about themselves on their Birthdays, and I thought that might be fun to do on here for mine! If you're not interested in this post, feel free to skip it, alright? :)
I'm turning 19 today, and here are 19 facts that you may or may not know about me! (And that you may or may not be interested in!) :)
1. I'm a Disney fan! Like, a major fan. A few may call it obsessive, but I call it dedicated. (Top 5 Disney Princesses Movies? Tangled, Frozen, Beauty & the Beast, Mulan, and The Little Mermaid!)
2. Vera Bradley purses are my favorite! I Love them! I have been building my collection for years now (My Mom gave me one of her old ones when I was about twelve, and that was my first VB purse!).
3. If you tweet me/read my blog posts you may have realized that I use :) a lot.
4. IRL I'm pretty shy when I first meet someone new, but after I get to know them, I'm a very talkative person! (And I get told a lot that I talk waaayy too fast!)
5. I collect different copies of A Little Princess, which was one of the first classics I ever read. (I have about eight different copies of it now!)
6. Flip-Flops are the best kind of shoes and I wear them whenever I'm able to! :)
7. I LOVE video games! Nancy Drew games (Top 3 are Trail of the Twister, The Deadly Device, and Secret of the Scarlet Hand!) are my favorite, but I love Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Endless Ocean, and anything that involves exploring a big world!
8. I love those puzzle books you get, but my favorite are the logic puzzles!
9. I love the comics in the Sunday paper, my favorite are Foxtrot, Sally Forth, and Garfield! :)
10. I love drawing! I used to draw a lot, but the past few years I got out of it. I began to draw more again recently and I'm enjoying it again! :)
11. I love decorating cupcakes and using icing! :)
12. My absolute favorite soda is Mountain Dew (I kind of love the caffeine I get from it! (; ) and I don't like Pepsi/Coke-Cola at all.
13. I have posters and calendars all over my walls!
14. Ice cream is my favorite dessert! :)
15. I don't ask for a regular cake on my Birthday, I actually like cookie cake better! (With a lot of icing!)
16. History is my absolute favorite subject in school! (My favorite time period to read/learn about is the Revolutionary War!)
17. I love crafting and making things! (I'm learning how to do plastic canvas right now!)
18. I have a dog named Bruno that I love teaching tricks to! :)
19. I think beginning this blog is one of the best things I have done because I have learned about so many amazing books and gotten to talk to so many wonderful people because of it! :)
I hope you had fun reading all those things about me and that it wasn't too boring! ;)