Thursday, July 31, 2014

RRSS14 Final Recap!



All I manged to get read this month for RRSS14 was eight GNs! But I'm happy with that! It was a GN series that I had really been wanting to reread, and I'm happy that I was able to make time for it this month! I didn't manage to get any books read for the shelf sweeper part (I always think I'm going to be able to read more in July than I'm able to.), but I thought overall I did pretty good and I had fun with it!

Total Books (Re)Read: 8

List of Reread Books:
Amelia Rules! Vol 1: The Whole World's Crazy
Amelia Rules! Vol. 2: What Makes You Happy
Amelia Rules! Vol. 3: Superheroes
Amelia Rules! Vol. 4: When the Past is a Present
Amelia Rules! Vol. 5: The Tweenage Guide to Not Being Unpopular
Amelia Rules! Vol. 6: True Things Adults Don't Want Kids to Know
Amelia Rules! Vol. 7: The Meaning of Life... And Other Stuff
Amelia Rules! Vol. 8: Her Permanent Record

What did I think of them? As a lot of you know probably know, this is my favorite GN series ever and it lived up to it on my reread of them all! They were as funny and heartwarming as the first time I had read them! :)

The RRSS14 was a lot of fun! Thank you to Shae and Rachel for hosting it, and I hope you do it again next year, too! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )