Thursday, January 25, 2018

2018 Debut Author Interviews Wrap Up Post!


Hi, everyone! Today I'm posting the wrap up for the 2018 Debut Author Interviews on my blog! I had a lot of fun putting this event together, and I hope you all had fun reading the interviews! I just want to thank everyone who helped promote this event, and who took the time to read the interviews and comment on them! You all are awesome! And thank you so much to all the authors who let me interview them for the event, and for them all being so supportive of the event! Now onto the wrap up! :)

The first day was an interview with Kamilla Benko, author of The Unicorn Quest!

Then an interview with Alexa Donne, author of Brightly Burning!

The next day featured an interview with Kelly deVos, author of Fat Girl on a Plane!

The following day was an interview with Diane Magras, author of The Mad Wolf's Daughter!

Then an interview with Lauren Spieller, author of Your Destination is on the Left!

The next day featured an interview with Jessica Pennington, author of Love Songs & Other Lies!

Then an interview with Mae Respicio, author of The House That Lou Built!

The following day was an interview with Gloria Chao, author of American Panda!

The last day featured an interview with Joanna Hathaway, author of Dark of the West!

All of these authors are absolutely delightful, and I'm looking forward to reading all of their books! I hope you maybe discovered a new book during this event! Thank you again so much to all the authors who participated in this event, and to everyone who read the interviews, commented on them, and who helped promote the event! You all are fantastic! :)

Here's to next year! :)

2 comments:

  1. It was fun & I loved reading everyone's interviews... thanks so much for including me, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )