Friday, January 5, 2018

My Favorite Movies, TV Shows, and Music of 2017!


Here we go! My favorite Movies, TV Shows, and Music from 2017! :)

Also, I probably forgot something here. But this is a good idea of my favorites!


Movies:

Favorite Movies?



Cars 3
This was easily my favorite movie of the year! The first Cars has always been my favorite Pixar movie, and this was a really great sequel to it!I could easily talk about this movie for hours, but without spoilers, I will just say that I want another movie that shows the next chapter of all the characters! :)

Despicable Me 3
This was fun! Not as good as the first two, but I enjoyed it!

Christmas With the Kranks
My Mom got me to watch this one this Christmas and I enjoyed it! It was entertaining!

The Holiday
Another one my Mom got us to watch for Christmas! It was really good, and I loved it!

White Christmas
This was the first time I watched it! My Mom and I watched it on Christmas eve, and we really enjoyed it!

The Descendants 2
This was fun! I liked the first movie, and the 2nd one was good!

A LOT of Hallmark Movies
Too many to list here, but my Mom and I watch a lot of Hallmark movies every year, and we really enjoy them!



TV:

Favorite TV Shows?



Favorite Drama/Comedy:

Scorpion
My Mom got me to watch this show right after the first season and we both really like it!

Kevin (Probably) Saves the World
I really don't get why more people aren't watching this. My Mom and I both love it! It's just such a good, positive, hopeful show and TV needs more of that. And it's pretty funny to! The entire cast is really talented!

Good Witch
The movies were always fun, and we really love the TV show, too!

Chesapeake Shores
Love! We really hope it gets another season!

Backstage
This is one of those shows that's just addicting to watch!

The Lodge
It's fun, and the songs in it are pretty catchy to listen to!

Stuck in the Middle
This is fun!

The Librarians
It's good!

The Young and the Restless
I've been watching this soap for a long time with my family!

The Bold and the Beautiful
The same goes for this one!


Favorite Reality TV:

The Amazing Race
This is one of our absolute favorite shows to watch!

Dancing With the Stars
This is fun to watch!

The Great Food Truck Race, Food Network Star, and Guy's Grocery Games
The three Food Network shows we watch the most!

Good Bones
Our favorite HGTV show now!

Beat Shazam
This is fun to watch and to guess along with!

Hollywood Game Night
Entertaining


Favorite Animated Shows:

Ducktales
This has quickly become one of my favorite shows to watch! It's really clever and funny!

Milo Murphy's Law
Another favorite! Very funny, and I'm really looking to the Phineas and Ferb crossover this year!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
This is just fun!

Elena of Avalor
A really good show, and I love all the characters in it!

Spirit Riding Free
The original Spirit movie was one of my favorites when I was younger, and this new show is pretty entertaining!

Ben 10
I used to watch Ben 10 when I was younger, and this reboot of the show is fun!


Music:

Favorite Albums?



Reputation by Taylor Swift
I mean, you all aren't surprised to see this here, are you? I was really looking forward to this album, and even though it's pretty different from her older music, I really like it! My favorites from it are Getaway Car, New Year's Day, End Game, Gorgeous, and This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things!

Flicker by Niall Horan
Love! My favorite of all of the One Direction members solo music so far, I really love this album! Favorites from it? The Tide, This Town, Too Much to Ask, Paper Houses, and Since We're Alone!

Divide by Ed Sheeran
I really haven't met anyone who doesn't love this album. It's really good! My favorites from it are What Do I Know?, Castle on the Hill, Galway Girl, Shape of You, and Perfect! Also, I really love the symphony version of Perfect that was released with Andrea Bocelli!


Favorite Individual Songs:

Not listed in any particular order. Also, just listing music that released in 2017 (with a few exceptions.). Because there was other music I discovered for the first time this year, but if I listed them, we would be here all day. I listen to a lot of music.


When We're Together, That Time of Year, and Ring in the Season from the Olaf's Frozen Adventure soundtrack
You Should Be Loved, Rescue, and More by Hunter Hayes
Smoke Clears by Andy Grammer
Fiji Water and All My Friends by Owl City
Thunder by Imagine Dragons
Miss You by Louis Tomlinson
Most Girls and Let Me Go (feat. Florida Georgia Line & watt) by Hailee Steinfield
Attention and How Long by Charlie Puth
Can't Wait for Christmas (feat. Relient K) by Tobymac 
Unapologetically and Miss Me More by Kelsea Ballerini
Riding Free by Maisy Stella
Old Church Choir by Zack Williams
Sway by Danielle Bradberry
Forgiven by Crowder
You Look Good by Lady Antebellum
Christmas C'mon (feat. Becky G), Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies, and Carol of the Bells by Lindsey Sterling
Unfinished and Bleed the Same (feat. Tobymac) by Mandisa
Why by Sabrina Carpenter
Strip That Down (feat. Quavo) by Liam Payne
Cut to the Feeling by Carly Rae Jepsen
The Comeback by Danny Gokey
Beloved and Never Too Far Gone by Jordan Feliz
Ways to Be Wicked,  Chillin' Like a Villain, and What's My Name, from the Descendants 2 soundtrack
There's Nothing Holding Me Back, Mercy, and Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes

This was just a little bit of the music I listened to in 2017! But I think I better stop here, before this post gets even longer! :)

What's your favorite Movies, TV shows, and Music from 2017? And do you have any recommendations for me? :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for White Christmas! I've been watching that movie annually since I was a kid. My kids and husband roll their eyes about it but it's a must watch for me. My 3YO is obsessed with Descendants 2. We watch it all the time! Lots of great shows and movies and music listed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )