Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fan Art 2


This is one I made for Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger. I love that book! If you have not read it yet you definitely need to. (While you're at it, go and read Keeper of the Lost Cities by her too! It's even better in my opinion!) I'm not entirely satisfied with how this turned out. I wanted to make something that better represented the wind in the book, but could not figure out how to do that and have it not be overwhelming. I thought the lightning might help with making it feel unsettled, like before a storm. I am happy though with how the colors and the background turned out.


Tell me what you all think about it! And also tell me, have you read the book and loved it yet? And are you excited for the next book? And when you hear the title do you think of the Adele song? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )