Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Summer State of Mind

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine


This Wednesday I'm Waiting on: Summer State of Mind by Jen Calonita


Harper Mcallister is a sweet but spoiled freshly minted rich girl whose dad decides she needs a shot of reality. His plan: send her to his childhood sleepaway camp, Whispering Pines. Ziplines, mud, bugs, and bears are not Harper's thing and she'll hilarious have to navigate that world without her iPhone or beloved Twitter account. Can she hack it with the help of some former "Sleepaway Girls"?

-summary and cover via goodreads



I love the first book in this series, Sleepaway Girls! I'm really excited to read this one, especially because I did not know there would be another book! 

This book will be released April 22nd 2014

2 comments:

  1. *freaks out* I didn't know there would be a sequel either! When I started reading the synopsis, I instantly thought of SLEEPAWAY GIRLS and basically screamed when I saw that it was! Wow, thank you so much for showing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't know how I missed it when the author first mentioned it! It's going to be really good, I just know it! And you're welcome! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )