Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


This week's topic was really hard! I always have a super long list of books I want to read. The books on this list are ones that have either not come out yet or that just came out because otherwise this list would be waaaay longer than ten if I listed older books on it!

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List


Exile by Shannon Messenger

The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White

Jessica Darling's It List by Megan McCafferty

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

First Date by Melody Carlson

Two Lies and a Spy by Kat Carlton

Sleeping Beauty's Daughters by Diane Zahler

Lost in London by Cindy Callaghan

A Question of Magic by E. D. Baker

Pawn by Aimee Carter


Wow, that was hard to narrow down! What books are on your Top Ten list this week?

4 comments:

  1. Fangirl was AMAZING so I really hope you read it asap. I drool at the Chaos of Stars cover because it's gorgeous. I didn't know that 1. You're a fan of Melody Carlson and 2. She has a new book coming out! *scours Goodreads* Love the list, Jessica!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover for The Chaos of Stars is just beautiful! I love it! I haven't read all of her books, but the few I've read I've really liked! And thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, The Chaos of Stars was so cute! I hope you'll like it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )