Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Wish You Were Italian

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine


This Wednesday I'm Waiting on: Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae


Pippa is in Italy for the summer and, despite her parents’ wishes, she has no intention of just studying the local art! She has a list of things of her own to do: from swimming in the Mediterranean Sea to getting a makeover – and falling for an Italian boy! As Pippa explores the dramatic ruins of Rome and Pompeii, she is swept into her own drama with two guys: an irresistible local she knows is nothing but trouble and a cute American archaeology student . . . Will she find her true love?

The perfect reckless romance to enjoy whether you are home or abroad.

-summary and cover via goodreads

This book sounds like it will be a really fun read! And I LOVE the cover of it! The colors on it stand out!

This book will be released May 6th 2014

30 comments:

  1. Great pick! It sounds like a cute, fun read:) Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this mentioned the other day on someone's Twitter feed, and it sounds SO CUTE!! :] Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice pick! This sounds like a fun, romantic read.

    Happy reading! :-)

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I think I've seen this one before... the cover is so familiar, and yet I can't be sure.
    Anyway, sounds like a fun read!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you saw it on Twitter? That's where I first heard about it! It does! :)

      Delete
  6. This one sounds like a fun read. I haven't seen it before. The blurb definitely grabs my attention.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick! This sounds like a cute read and I really like the cover! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the cover of it is adorable! I love it! :)

      Delete
  8. This book looks so cute and fun. I'm looking forward it to it as well.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover is cute! Thanks for sharing. Check out our WOW
    Nahomi @ Books & Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a perfect summer read! Such a cute sounding read. Makes me want to go back to Italy! Awesome pick, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just in time for Summer reading! :) Oooh, I would LOVE to go to Italy! Thank you, and you're welcome! :)

      Delete
  11. It does sound like a fun read, and such a cute cover! Great pick. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is going to be SO cute! I am so so excited for it. And such an adorable cover

    Fun pick!
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I am too! Yes, the cover of it is adorable! :)

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much, Jessica! Can't wait for you to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I can't wait either! :)

      Delete
  14. Thank you! Happy Wednesday to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds SO cute. And I love abroad stories :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )