Monday, July 28, 2014

Review: Otomen Vol. 18

Mini Manga Review: Otomen Vol. 18 by Aya Kanno

Mini Review: I'm not going to put much in this review, because by volume 18 you're either already reading the manga and don't want to be spoiled about the final volume, or you don't read this manga and don't want to be spoiled because you might want to read it. But I just really wanted to write a review for it, because this is the final book and I really wanted a review of it here on the blog. If you already follow this series you'll definitely want to read this volume because it is just as wonderful and entertaining (And heartwarming) as the previous volumes! The final chapter in it was an unexpected treat that I won't say anything else about, that way you'll be able to be just as surprised and pleased as I was! Wonderful ending to a wonderful Manga! :)

If you have never read this Manga, why not? It's one of the best I have read, and has one of the best and most satisfying endings I have read! It puts a neat twist on gender stereotypes and the characters are all wonderfully developed, all of them are characters that feel real. I highly recommend this Manga to anyone! :)

I checked this book out from my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )