Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Marvelous Musical Friday: 2014 Christmas Edition!


I did a Christmas music post last year, and I thought it would be fun to do another Christmas music post this year! (All the songs from last years list are favorites, too!) :)

And yes, I know it isn't Friday, but I didn't get the post done in time. But Christmas music is always good, isn't it? :)


I really love Pentatonix's Christmas album, here are three of my favorites from it!



Hark! The Herald Angels Sing by Pentatonix
I love their version of the song! :)


Winter Wonderland/Don't Worry, Be Happy by Pentatonix
Winter Wonderland is my Mom's favorite Christmas song, and we both love this version of it! :)


Mary, Did You Know? by Pentatonix
This is a favorite of mine, and I don't hear new versions of it that often. Theirs is very pretty! :)


This Christmas by Lady Antebellum
Love! :)


All I Want For Christmas is You by Idina Menzel
Very fun! :)


Believe by Josh Groban
A Favorite song from The Polar Express! :)


Carol of the Bells by Celtic Woman
Last year I featured BarlowGirl's version of this song, and this year I'm loving this version, too! :)

What is your favorite Christmas music? :)

And Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )