Monday, November 30, 2015

Top Ten 2016 Debut Novels I Am Looking Forward To

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


I might have gone a little bit past ten this week... And by a little bit, I mean I listed twenty-two. But they all look very good, and I'm looking forward to them all a lot! :)

(Listed in no particular order at all.)

Top Ten Twenty-Two 2016 Debut Novels I Am Looking Forward To


































(The books below didn't have covers at the the time I wrote this post, but I'm looking forward to them a lot, too!)





(Was just told by the author that it has a release date of Feb. 2017 now!)







What 2016 Debut Novels are you looking forward to? :)

11 comments:

  1. I'm curious about "Blackhearts" as well. It sounds/looks interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about Bookishly Ever After since it first popped up on Goodreads and I've been DYING to get my hands on it. It's a bookworm's dream come true! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read The Distance from A to Z and it is ADORABLE. I promise you will love it. It brought a big smile to my face!!!!

    My TTT- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-2016-debuts-novels-im-looking.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookishly Ever After looks so adorable! :-) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Blackhearts and Into the Dim, it is going to be an amazing year for fantasy!!! Great list thank you for sharing!

    Check out mine here: http://takemeawaytoagreatread.com/2015/11/30/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-2016-debuts-novels-i-am-looking-forward-to/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also came across The Blood Rose Rebellion and I fell in love with the title. The blurb for it was also interesting, I can't wait to learn more about it (2017 is sooooo far away).


    My Top Ten

    btw, if you love Harry Potter and you are interested in writing a collaborative story set in Hogwarts, please check out this link for details and hope you can join us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also looking forward to Dreamology, Bookishly Ever After also sounds great! Great Post! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! Blackhearts and Into the Dim are both on my list too! they sound absolutely excellent. I love the cover for Dreamology. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great list! I'm geeking out to see PB&J up there. Thank you for making my night! :D

    I just finished THE LAST BOY AT ST. EDITH'S and it is so fun! And BOUNDERS was awesome, too! And I'm dying for STICKS AND STONES. Sounds amazing! But I could go on, and like you, no way I could stick to only 10. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )