Monday, January 18, 2016

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things 2015!

This is my third year doing this post! And even though it's a little late this year, I just had to post it anyway! Here are my top TV shows, movies, and music from 2015! :)  

Favorite TV Shows In 2015?
Here are me and my Mom's favorite shows to watch together.

Favorite Drama:
The Librarians (Fun!)
Scorpion (My Mom got me to try the first season last summer, and I loved it! Now watching it as it airs.)
Madam Secretary
Supergirl (Love this whole show!)
The Bold and the Beautiful
The Young and the Restless

Favorite Reality TV:
The Amazing Race
Survivor
Dancing With The Stars
Guy's Grocery Games
(And more Food Network shows, but I won't list them all here.)

Favorite Animated Show:
Star Wars Rebels (This is honestly one of my top three shows this year!)
Phineas and Ferb (I'm sad it ended, but very happy with the final episode!)
Sonic Boom (Liked this more than I expected to, it's funny!)
Avengers Assemble!
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Be Cool, Scooby Doo

Favorite Music (That was released in 2015 or That I Didn't Discover Until 2015)?

Favorite Album:
One Direction: Made in The A.M. (Deluxe Edition)
I have listened to this album a lot! Love! Favorite songs from it? Drag Me Down, Perfect, If I Could Fly, Never Enough, Olivia, History, and Wolves! There isn't a song on it I don't like, though. :)

Favorite Individual Songs:
Hunter Hayes: I Mean You, Someday Girl, 21
Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello: I Know What You Did Last Summer
Shawn Mendes: Stitches, Believe
Andy Grammar: Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah), Honey, I'm Good
5 Seconds of Summer: End Up Here, Fly Away, Safety Pin, Just Saying,
Meghan Trainor: Better When I'm Dancin'
Pentatonix: Sing
Lauren Alaina: Road Less Traveled
The cast of Descendants: Rotten to the Core and Set it Off
R5: All Night, F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D, Let's Not Be Alone Tonight
Rachel Platten: Fight Song
Owl City featuring Hanson: Unbelievable
The cast of Teen Beach 2: Twist Your Frown Upside Down, Right Where I Wanna Be, Best Summer Ever, Gotta Be Me
Raelynn: For a Boy
Walk the Moon: Shut Up and Dance
MKTO: Classic
Sheppard: Geronimo
Little Mix: Black Magic
Lady Antebellum: Freestyle
Francesca Battistelli: He Knows My Name
Kelly Clarkson: Heartbeat Song
Maroon 5: Sugar
Tobymac: Beyond Me


Favorite Movies In 2015?

Theater Movie:
We didn't watch many movies in theaters in 2015, but one we did watch and love was Cinderella! That whole movie was gorgeous! And I think the actress and actor who played Cinderella and Prince Kit were perfect for their roles! And getting to watch the Frozen Fever short (Which I loved!) at the beginning of the movie was fun, too! :)

TV Movie:
The Descendants (I thought it was fun, and the music gets stuck in your head.)
Teen Beach 2 (Even though the ending was a little bit disappointing to me, it was still fun and I love the music in it!)
And a lot of Hallmark movies!


What were your favorite things in 2015? :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )