Thursday, March 24, 2016

Beach Reads: 2016


For the past two years I have posted a beach reads post every March, talking about what YA books I'm looking forward to reading on the beach (and at home, the park, the mall. You get the idea!) this summer (I love summer time so much!)! The perfect beach/summer read to me is a YA contemporary with some romance thrown in! :)

All of the books below release between March and July! Listed on order of release date. I apologize if I got a date wrong!

(I'm going to do a post about what Middle Grade books I'm looking forward to, too! Because I'll be reading just as many of them as I will YA books this summer.) :)

March:




April:




May:
















June:






July:


P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (26th) (My Birthday!)

What books are you looking forward to reading this summer? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )