Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My Fifth Blogoversary!


Today is my FIFTH Blogoversary!!!!!!!  It's kind of amazing I've been blogging this long, it doesn't feel like it. When I began my blog five years ago, I don't think I realized how big a part of my life it would be, and how many wonderful opportunities I would get because of it.

I've gotten to talk to a lot of wonderful people because of it. All the bloggers, authors, and bookish people I've talked to because of my blog are awesome! I've found out about so many books I wouldn't have, if I didn't have this blog. I've gotten to interview some really great authors. I've gotten to read really great books.

I'm just really thankful for all of these things! And to all you people who take the time from your day to read my blog, and to anyone who has ever read it, you all are awesome, and THANK YOU for reading! Here's to many more years! :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )