Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog


Hi, everyone! The topic this week is Spring TBR! I have A LOT of books on my TBR list, but for the sake of keeping this at least slightly short (and by short I mean 17 books), I'm only going to keep this to books releasing this Spring. I'm also not including Graphic Novels, because I have so many of those on my TBR list, that would be a whole other post (which I might write soon). I think of Spring as late March, through early May, so all the books I'm listing here release during that time.

Here we go! :)

Top Ten Seventeen Books On My Spring TBR

Picture Book:




Middle Grade:














YA:
















Adult:










Do you want to read any of these? What books are on your Spring TBR list? :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )