Monday, April 27, 2020

Beach Reads 2020!


Hi, everyone! Here is my annual Beach Reads post! Now, you may be asking why am I posting this? With social distancing, a beach trip isn't happening any time soon. And you are correct! Going to the beach (or really anywhere with a lot of people) just is not possible right now. BUT. This post (even though it is called a beach reads post), has never been just about that. It's where I share the type of YA books I look forward to reading during the Summer, not just at the beach, but everywhere! Beach reads to me mean a Contemporary with a little (or a lot) of Romance in the book.

I just feature YA books in this post, but I'm also going to have a Middle Grade Summer Books (which is really just MG books releasing during the Summer months I want to read), and maybe this year, perhaps an Adult post?!

Now, enough of me talking, you all want to see the books. Here we go! :)

As always, I tried my best to make sure release dates, titles, etc. were all right. If I got something wrong, I apologize. Let me know, and if I'm able, I'll fix it!

May:









June:



July:





August:



Are you looking forward to reading any of these? What YA books are on your Summer TBR list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )