Thursday, October 1, 2020

Halloween Picture Book Recommendations!

 

Hi, everyone! Today I thought it would be fun to share a list of Halloween Picture Books I love! I figured October 1st was a good time to post this. I hope you find a book from this list to read for Halloween! Some of these books are old favorites, some are new, but I love all of them and highly recommend them!



H Is for Halloween by Disney

Fright Club by Ethan Long

Monster Mash by David Catrow

Little Goblins Ten by Pamela Jane, illustrated by Jane Manning

Side Note: I love all of these books, but if I had to pick a favorite? Little Goblins Ten would be it! :)

Pick a Pumpkin by Patricia Toht, illustrated by Jarvis

Grimelda: The Very Messy Witch by Diana Murray, illustrated by Heather Ross

Peep and Egg: I'm Not Trick-or-Treating by Laura Gehl, illustrated by Joyce Wan

I Love My Fangs! by Kelly Leigh Miller

What are your favorite Halloween Picture Books? I'm always looking for new recommendations! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )