Sunday, August 28, 2022

August Mini Reviews!

Hi, everyone! Today I'm posting mini reviews for some August releases.



This was a great MG fantasy novel from Julie Abe! The characters were all great, and I really enjoyed the plot. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I really enjoyed reading this YA sci-fi novel! Overall, I would definitely recommend reading this book!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I thought this was a really great, unique book! Also, I love the cover. Overall, I would definitely recommend reading it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I really enjoyed this historical romance! The reason for the characters to get together was really unique, and I quite liked them together. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I really enjoyed this contemporary romance! I liked the characters. Overall, I would definitely recommend to anyone who thinks it sounds good!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I quite liked this book! It was a great historical romance, with lovely characters. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was another great historical romance by Eva Devon! Overall, I would definitely recommend this book!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This is the first Beverly Jenkins book I've read, but this will not be the last! I really enjoyed this book, and I will definitely be checking out more reads from her. Overall, I would definitely recommend this book!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.





This was a well written mystery! I guessed part of who the culprit was, but wasn't totally right about the whole thing. Overall, I would definitely recommend to anyone who thinks it sounds interesting!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was another fantastic historical romance by Emily Sullivan! The characters were lovely, and I really enjoyed the story, too. And I love the cover, the pink is so pretty! Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I thought this was a really well written historical romance, that I really enjoyed reading! Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I really enjoyed this anthology! I thought all three stories were really good, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Patience Griffin's story, which is the last in the book. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a great contemporary YA novel, that I would definitely recommend reading! 

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )