Tuesday, December 27, 2022

December Mini Reviews!



I thought this was a good beginning to a new cozy mystery series! Overall, I would recommend it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I really liked this historical romance! The characters were great, and the writing was good. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a good contemporary romance! I would definitely recommend trying it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I enjoyed reading this historical romance novel! Overall, I would recommend it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was another great historical romance novel from Samara Parish! I loved the characters in the book. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was an interesting YA novel, that I would definitely recommend to those who think it sounds good!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was another fantastic contemporary romance from Jen DeLuca! Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )