Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Blog
This was another really hard top ten this week. What's weird is that over half were published 2012 and earlier. I guess I've read a lot more older books than new releases this year. Which for me is a little odd. But it's fun to go back and read books I may have missed before. :) In no particular order here is my top ten ( If you click on the cover the link should take you to goodreads )

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013





















What's your Top Ten?

2 comments:

  1. I loved Strobe Edge! Ally Carter's books are always great. I have This is What Happy Looks like on my shelf, I need to get to it!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, I love Uncommon Criminals as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )