Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Otomen Vol. 18

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine blog


This Wednesday I'm Waiting on: Otomen Vol. 18 by Aya Kanno


Asuka Masamune is a guy who loves girly things, sewing, knitting, making cute stuffed animals and reading shojo comics. But in a world where boys are expected to act manly, Asuka must hide his beloved hobbies and play the part of a masculine jock instead. Can Asuka ever show his true self to anyone, much less to Ryo Miyakozuka, the girl that he's falling for?

For the sake of his mom, Asuka turns away from his friends and Ryo, But the unimaginable happens when Asuka's friends stage an intervention at his graduation! With everything on the line, how will things end for our beloved otomen?

-summary and cover via Goodreads

This is the final volume in one of my favorite Manga series and I'm totally prepared to feel emotional while reading it. And the cover of it? Look at it! Just look! I want it! :)

And the same day one of my other favorite Manga series Strobe Edge ends, too. I'm going to be a emotional  mess that day.

This book releases May 6th 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )