Monday, March 16, 2015

Mini review: Ever After High: Once Upon a Time



Mini review: I enjoyed these short stories a lot! I had read a few of them before this, when they released them for free as ebooks, but they added a few more that I enjoyed more than the previous short stories I had read! I love getting to read more about Darling Charming, who we hadn't seen much of in the books! And Kitty Cheshire is a favorite that I enjoyed getting a story about! I love when they did "From the desk of..." in the book, the One Reflection song list made me laugh! And I love how the final short story tied all the previous ones together! Fun getting to read about these characters one more time, before the new series launches! I think you would be able to read this without having read the other books, but I think you would enjoy it more if you have. Highly recommend it! :)

I checked this book out from my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )