Monday, March 2, 2015

Mini Reviews: Crushes, Codas, and Corsages, and My Year of Epic Rock

Mini Review: Crushes, Codas, and Corsages (I Heart Band #4) by Michelle Schusterman


This was honestly one of my favorite series in 2014, and I'm sad it's over now, but this was a very fun and enjoyable book! This was the fourth and final book in the series, and I don't think I'm able to write anything else about these books that I haven't already. If you love Middle Grade books or know someone who does, I highly recommend the I Heart Band books! :)


Mini Review: My Year of Epic Rock by Andrea Pyros


Very fun book! Would love to read more about the characters in it! :)

I checked both of these books out from my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )