Monday, October 12, 2015

Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


This was a REALLY hard topic for me to think up ten for this week! I had actually never thought about this before, but I did think it was fun, and I wanted to try to think up ten! I did manage eight! (I wasn't able to think up what kind of book I would want them to write, but I just know if these authors wrote a book together, it would be awesome.) :)

Top Ten Eight Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together






What authors would you love to see write a book together? :)

5 comments:

  1. I confess I am not familiar with these authors but I bet you picked good ones.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about all of these authors here, but you do have a neat list!
    Happy Reading!
    Please see mine if you would like, http://wonderstruck-kcks.blogspot.com/2015/10/authors-il-love-to-see-write-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo yes - George & Levine! That would be amazing! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have we not been blessed with a George and Levine book already! That is so ridiculously perfect, it seems like it should already exist :p

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Great list. I think my favorite is: Gail Nall and Kate Messner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )