Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Picture Books!

I thought it would be fun to list on the blog today a few of my favorite Christmas Picture Books, plus two new books that my Mom and I read this year for the first time! And two new books (At least new to us!) that we want to read this year! :)

My Mom and I read Picture Books together all the time, and some of our all-time favorites just happen to be Christmas based! Here are seven favorites, two new favorites, and two that we want to read! :)

(I'm not including the version of A Night Before Christmas we read every Christmas Eve on here, but that is also a favorite!) :)

The seven favorites! :)

















The two new favorites! :)






The two we want to read this year! :)





What are your favorite Christmas Picture Books? Have you read any of these? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )