Thursday, December 3, 2015

Nancy Drew Games!


If you know me, you know that next to books one of my major obsessions is the Nancy Drew computer games by Herinteractive. I love them! And recently when I was trying to think up post ideas, I thought it would be fun for me (And hopefully all of you!) if I mentioned more of my other interests on the blog! (While keeping to the theme of books!) :) Which led me to think of what book topics would pair well with the ND games.

Now if you don't know what the games are, let me tell you just a little bit about them. Each game has you (Playing as Nancy Drew.) go to a location (Either because a friend needs your help, you go on "vacation" and things begin to happen, or one of the many other reasons.) and solve a mystery. There are many different ones for her to solve! You question suspects, look for clues, etc. If you've read any of the ND books, that gives you a little bit of an idea of what you'll be doing in a game! They are a lot of fun! :)

Below, I'm going to list topics that if you enjoy reading about, then you need to try the game I listed with them! I think book geeks would really love the ND games! :)

(And hey, I think any of the ND games would make awesome gifts, just to mention that in case any of you need gift ideas for the holidays!)

I'm going to list "If you like reading about... ..Then Try This Game!" All links go to the games page on Herinteractive.

(And no I wasn't paid to do this post, I just really love the ND games and talking about them whenever I get to!)

If you like reading about Marie Antoinette, castles, and secret passages...




If you like reading about ships, and Iceland...


..Then try Sea of Darkness!


If you like reading about the Mayan's and Museums... 




If you like reading about Italy... 




If you like reading about Hauntings, Mansions, and secret passages... 




If you like reading about Boarding schools and academics... 


..Then try Warnings at Waverly Academy (I think this game reminds me the most of a YA novel!)


If you like reading about Reality TV and Aliens... 




If you like reading about spies and Scotland...


 ..They try The Silent Spy!


If you like reading about Fashion Design, the catacombs, and Paris...


..Then try Danger by Design!


If you like reading about cabins by a lake, Ghostly Happenings, and Old time Gangsters... 




If you like reading about Greek Mythology and museums...


..Then try Labyrinth of Lies!


If you like reading about Trains and Who-Dunnit Mysteries... 




If you like reading about Nikola Tesla... 



..Then try The Deadly Device!


If you like reading about the 1930's, and the original Nancy Drew books... 




If you like reading about Morse code and orcas... 




If you like reading about Amusement Parks... 



If you like reading about the Weather... 




If you like reading about horses...




If you like reading about Nancy Drew, and her hometown of River Heights...


..Then try Alibi in Ashes!


All of these games are wonderful, though I do have my personal favorites! Have you ever played these games? Do you want to? What game looks the most interesting to you? :)

2 comments:

  1. :) I played a few of these games - I should go back and play a few more. They're fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to buy one and your enthusiasm and guide helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )