Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mini Review: Lodestar

Review: Lodestar (Keeper of the Lost Cities #5) by Shannon Messenger


Mini review: Even though I have so much to talk about with this book (If you've read it and want to talk about it, feel free to talk to me on Twitter!), I'm just going to write a mini review about it, so I don't spoil anyone. But to sum up in one word how I feel about Lodestar? Loved! Sophie, Keefe, Biana, Fitz, Dex, Tam, Linh, and everyone else are so fun to read about! And after that ending? I can't wait for the next book! This is honestly one of my favorite series of all time! If you haven't tried these books yet, what are you waiting for?! I highly recommend them to anyone who likes Middle Grade books! :)

I bought my copy of the book.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )