Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Top Ten Best Books Of 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


I tried really hard (really, really hard) to stick to just ten books per category (Middle Grade, YA, Adult, and Picture Book), because I really wanted to highlight the best of the best that I had read this year. I read so many amazing books this year, and it was hard to narrow down to just ten per MG, YA, etc. But I managed! But these aren't the only amazing books I read this year, and I'll be talking more about all of them in my end of year post!

Here we go!

And they're not listed in any particular order.


Top Ten Best Books Of 2016


Middle Grade:






















YA:






















Adult:






Picture Book:




What were your favorite books in 2016? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )