Monday, November 27, 2017

Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


It's been awhile since I've done a TTT post! But I finally got the time/energy to write a blog post, and I thought this would be fun to write! Here are the new books I want to read in December, January, and February! :)

I decided with this post just to list books releasing in December, January, and February. Because if I listed all the books from this year that I also want to read, that I'm trying to get to, this post would be waaay too long! There are seriously so many books from this year that I still want to read, that I just haven't gotten to yet.

And because even with all those things, I still was not able to keep to just ten, I will be breaking it up into different lists!

Now, here we go! :)

Top Ten Twenty-One Books on My Winter TBR List


Picture Books:












Middle Grade:














YA:




















Adult:










Graphic Novel:




What books are on your TBR list this Winter? :)

5 comments:

  1. 21 books and I haven't heard of a single one of them. Sigh. I hope you make it to the bottom of your pile. My TTT TBR Winter list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I like the looks of Sweet Dreams Supergirl!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely am adding some of those MG books to my list. I read them with my son, and I think he's really going to like The Problim Children. And I didn't know they were making Duck Tales GNs!! I'm putting those on my to-buy list for Christmas for my kid. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete


  4. American Panda was on my list as well this week! I hope we both enjoy it.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you included picture books. I hope you get a chance to read all these!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )