Friday, January 12, 2018

Bookish Wallpapers Vol. 1


Here's a new feature on the blog! I like to make desktop wallpapers for myself, and I thought it might be fun to make a few for the blog, too! This won't be a weekly feature, more like whenever I get time to make a few wallpapers. The theme for this first post is A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd! This is an extremely quotable book that I love, which makes it perfect for this first Bookish Wallpapers post! :)


This is a given, but I want to put this here just to make sure. I don't own any of these quotes, they are just ones I like. These wallpapers are for personal use only. I'm just making these for fun, and I thought other people might like them, too. I am not making any money off of these.

Load the image in a new tab, then right-click and save to your computer.







I hope you like them! Do you have any quotes you think would make good wallpapers? :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )