Thursday, February 1, 2018

Upcoming Books With Covers I Love!


Hi, everyone! I was looking through my Goodreads TBR list and I thought about how many upcoming releases had great covers! And then I thought, why not write a post with them? Here we go! :)

Listed in no particular order.

Middle Grade Covers:


This book is out now! But I wrote this post before it released, and forgot to put it up, which is why it's included here. :)






This book is out now! But as I mentioned above, I wrote this post before they were released, and forgot to put the post up, which is why they're included in this post.











YA Covers:




















Do you like these covers? What are covers of upcoming books you like? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )