Monday, March 12, 2018

My Favorite Instagram Posts I Posted in February

At the end of January, I posted a list of Instagram prompts for me to use in February, with the hope that I would use the app more. I'm happy to to write that it was successful! I posted a photo every day in February! I haven't made prompts for March, but I am going to try and keep to posting more! Today, I thought it would be fun for me to list five of my favorite photos I posted in February! They are listed in the order they were posted.


I like how the flower looks in this one!


I really like the colors here!


It feels really summer like to me, and I'm happy with that!


I got to include my Mickey and Minnie Tsum Tsums here!

I just like the overall look of this one!

There we go! My five favorite photos I posted in February! I need to improve (a lot) with how I take photos, I'm not very good at that. But I'm happy with how these look, and I'm happy that I posted every day! And I'm getting practice at it! :)

Are you trying to improve at Instagram? Are you already awesome at it? Tell me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post- I like your photos!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/book-blogger-insider-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )