Wednesday, March 14, 2018

On Hold Vol. 8


On Hold is a feature on the blog where every Wednesday I talk about what books I have on hold at the library. If you want to join in, feel free to use the image and link to your post in the comments area! :)

I know I've missed posting this the last few weeks. I've been really busy, and I just didn't have time to make these. But it's back now! Here we go! :)


This book sounds really good, and I've been wanting to read it for awhile!


I haven't heard much about this book, but it sounds interesting!


This sounds like a good YA book!

That's three of the books I have on hold! What's on your hold list? :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are able to get them soon so you can enjoy them!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/fun-stuff-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )