Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Top Ten Books I’ve Read That I’d Like In My Personal Library

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog



I would say that 90% of books I read are from the library, because I honestly couldn't afford to buy everything that I read (Another reason why libraries are so important!), and these are a few books that I've read from them (With one exception.), but don't own my own copies of (yet).

Top Ten Books I’ve Read That I’d Like In My Personal Library


I've loved Nancy Drew books since I was little, and I try to read all the new ND books that release. I wasn't sure if I would like this new graphic novel, but I was pleasantly surprised by it!


This was a good mystery!


I loved this book!


This series is so good, and if you haven't read it, I really think you should try it! Even if you're not usually into superhero books.



This was wasn't from the library, I borrowed it from my Mom (This is one of her favorite series!), and I really liked it! I'm trying to catch up to all the books before the new one releases next month.


A really good mystery!


I've slowly been reading all of Sophie Kinsella's books, and besides Finding Audrey (Which I already own.), this is my favorite of her books so far!


This was fun!


I own all the Keeper of the Lost Cities books but this one!


This was a really cool book!

What books are on your TTT list this week? :)

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was a Nancy Drew graphic novel. That's awesome!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lists have zero overlap, but high five for the 90% library club! They just have so MUCH, including most of the popular current stuff.

    Awww @ the one you borrowed from your mom. I love being able to trade book recs with mine, so I'm glad you liked her favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hummingbird and the Dagger sounds pretty awesome. :)

    Check out my plans for the LOHF Anniversary Readathon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started Maybe this Time and it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )