Monday, September 2, 2019

Review: Maybe This Time by Kasie West

Review: Maybe This Time by Kasie West


One year. Nine events. Nine chances to . . . fall in love?

Weddings. Funerals. Barbecues. New Year's Eve parties. Name the occasion, and Sophie Evans will be there. Well, she has to be there. Sophie works for the local florist, so she can be found at every big event in her small hometown, arranging bouquets and managing family dramas.

Enter Andrew Hart. The son of the fancy new chef in town, Andrew is suddenly required to attend all the same events as Sophie. Entitled, arrogant, preppy Andrew. Sophie just wants to get her job done and finish up her sketches so she can apply to design school. But every time she turns around, there is Andrew, getting in her way and making her life more complicated. Until one day she wonders if maybe complicated isn't so bad after all . . .

Told over the course of one year and following Sophie from event to event, this delightful novel from master of romantic comedy Kasie West shows how love can blossom in unexpected places.
-summary and cover via Goodreads

Plot: I liked how this book was told over a year, and only took place during the events/holidays they went to during it! That was a unique way to tell the story.

Characters: I thought Sophie was a good main character, I liked reading about her dream of being a fashion designer. I also liked the other characters in the book!

The Cover: I really like the cover!

Overall: This was another Kasie West book that I really loved reading! Defintiely recommend this YA book! :)

I checked this book out from my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )