Monday, September 30, 2019

Review: Snow One Like You

Review: Snow One Like You by Natalie Blitt

Mia can't wait for the Winter Festival - It's what her hometown, Flurry, Vermont, is famous for. Plus, maybe she can work up the courage to show the new boy, Yoshi, how much fun snowball fights can be.

There's just one problem: the weather forecast isn't predicting a single snowflake before the big day. And what's the Winter Festival without snow?

Canceling the festival would spell disaster for the local businesses, including the cozy inn that Mia's family runs. With the town in chaos, Mia is suddenly at odds with Yoshi and her best friend, Lark. Can Mia save the festival in time...or is she in for a wintry mix of troubles?
-summary and cover via Goodreads

Plot: It was fun! I liked reading about Mia and her friends plan to save the festival.

Characters: Mia was a good main character, and I liked all the side characters, too!

The Cover: It's a fun cover!

Overall: This was a fun Middle Grade book that I liked reading, and I know I would have loved it when I was in middle school. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a fun Middle Grade book to read for Winter/Christmas!

I received an e-ARC of this book from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )