Friday, September 20, 2019

Random Fridays: Travel Bucket List: The Rest of the World

Random Friday is hosted by Awkwordly Emma.


The last Random Friday was Travel Bucket List: North America. I wrote a pretty long list for that one. The post today will not be any shorter! I'm just going to list the countries, not particular cities for most of this list, just because there are too many places I want to visit in each country. These are not listed in any particular order.

England
The #1 place I want to visit.

Italy
Rome. Venice. Tuscany. I mean, who wouldn't want to visit here?

Paris, France
I feel this is an obvious choice.

Ireland
I would love to go there!

Japan
There are a lot of  places I would like to visit there.

Scotland
I think it would be fun.

Barcelona, Spain
It looks beautiful there!

Australia
Again, there's a lot of places here I would like to visit.

Where would you like to travel? :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )