Friday, September 6, 2019

Random Fridays: Travel Bucket List: North America

Random Fridays is hosted by Awkwordly Emma


The topic this week is travel bucket list, North America. I'm going to stick to the US for this post, because it's going to be long enough as is. :)

Route 66
I would really love to road trip route 66!

New York City
I mean, I think most people at least want to visit here at least once? I would love to visit during Christmas time!

Every National Park
I think it would be amazing to go to all the National Parks.

Grand Canyon
I know this is a national park, which I already mentioned, but this is one in particular I really want to visit!

Disneyland
I love Disney!

New Orleans
I would love to visit this city (and honestly, eat a lot of food)!

Roanoke, VA
The history is fascinating! I would love to visit there.

California
I think it would be fun!

The Outer Banks of North Carolina
It looks beautiful!

Vermont
I would love to see the colorful leaves in the fall!

Salem, MA
Another place I think the history is fascinating!

A Lighthouse Tour of the US
I think it would be really cool to go and visit a bunch of the most beautiful lighthouses.

What's on your travel bucket list? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so cool that you want to do a lighthouse tour, and want to see all the national parks. Good luck on your goals! I haven't been to Roanoke yet, even though I live in Virginia, and I haven't been to the OBX either, but Asheville, NC, is super cool! (Not the same, I know, but I had to recommend some place in North Carolina lol.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )