Thursday, September 5, 2019

Upcoming Middle Grade and YA Books With Illustrated Covers


Hi, everyone! I really love illustrated covers. I think they're unique looking, and I think they really catch your eye when they're on the shelf. And I'm not saying that I don't love covers with photos on them, because I do! Illustrated covers just really have a place in my heart in terms of what I particularly love. While I was adding books to my TBR list the other day, I noticed there are a lot of upcoming Middle Grade and YA books coming out with covers like that, and I thought it would be fun to write a blog post sharing a few (and by a few I mean 13) of my favorites!

These are listed by MG and YA, and by the authors last name. Here we go! :)

Middle Grade:














YA:















Do you like illustrated covers? What are some of your upcoming favorites? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )