Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Halloween Picture Books


Hi, everyone! I love Halloween! But I don't like scary stories. Which is why I love reading picture books for Halloween! It lets me celebrate the holiday, without reading books that would scare me too much. My Mom and I read picture books together at Halloween, it's fun! Which is why I thought it would be fun to list a few Halloween picture books here on the blog! (And I also recommend reading YABookNerd's blog, she wrote two posts with lots of good recommendations! Post 1 and Post 2.) There are seven books listed in this post, 4 that I've read, and 3 that I want to read. Here we go!

Books I've Read:









Books I Want to Read:







What Halloween picture books do you recommend? Tell me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )