Friday, October 4, 2019

Wallpapers! Vol. 1


Hi, everyone! Today is the launch of a brand new feature on the blog, where I make wallpapers for your desktops and your phones! (I know of only one other blog who makes them, and that's Pop! Goes the Reader! She has been making wallpapers for awhile, and they're really cool!) I like making wallpapers for fun, and I thought it might be nice to make a feature of it on the blog. This won't be a weekly feature (At least not right now.), but more like whenever I make a few that I think you all might like. These aren't based on any books, but are more universally book/writing related. Though, I will be making some with quotes from books on them! If you have any requests, leave them in the comments, or tell me on Twitter, and maybe I'll be able to use them in a future post! Here we go! :)

Just click on the wallpapers and save/download them to whatever device you want. 








Do you like any of these? And do you have any requests/ideas for future wallpapers? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )