Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Want-To-Read Wednesday Vol. 1


Hi, everyone! This is a new feature I'm beginning on the blog, called Want-To-Read Wednesday! It's a little inspired by Waiting on Wednesday, which was created by Breaking the Spine, and was featured on many (including my own) blogs. For awhile now it has seemed that WOW had ended, but I always enjoyed sharing upcoming releases that I was looking forward to reading. Which is why I thought, why not create a new feature to post on my blog?! Every Wednesday I will share five books that center around a theme, that have not yet released, that I'm looking forward to reading! You're welcome to join in, if you want! I'm going to list the upcoming topics here. Just link back, and include the image for the feature.

The theme this week is YA Books! Here are five YA books I'm looking forward to reading.











Are you looking forward to any of these? And do you like this new feature? :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )