Monday, August 3, 2020

2021 Books I'm Looking Forward to Reading!


Hi, everyone! Every year I write a post about what books releasing the following year I'm looking forward to reading. And today is the launch of the 2021 list! There are so many good sounding books releasing next year! I love making this list, and I hope you find some new books to add to your TBR list because of it.

Here we go! :)

These are not the only books I'm looking forward to next year! There are more books I'm interested in, but I only included books that have Goodreads pages here. Also, I tried my best to make sure all release dates, titles, covers, etc. are correct. If I got something wrong, I apologize, and please tell me! I'll fix it if I'm able.

Listed by category in Picture Book, Middle Grade, YA, and Graphic Novels, then in alphabetical order of the authors last name.

Picture Books:













Middle Grade:


































YA:





























































Adult:
















Graphic Novels:






























What 2021 books are you looking forward to reading? I'm always looking to add books to my TBR list! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great list of books. I want to read many of them too.Of Silver and Shadow, All You Knead Is Love, and Red, White, and Whole are ones I'm really looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely list! I can't wait for more covers to be revealed later this year :)

    afomaumesi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just added a boatload of awesome loving books to my list - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )