Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Want-To-Read Wednesday: Books With Favorite Color On Them

 

Want-To-Read Wednesday is a feature on my blog, where every week I share five upcoming books I want to read based on the topic of the week. For more information about it, go here.

Hi, everyone! The topic this week are Books With Favorite Color On Them. My favorite color is blue, so here are five books I really want to read, with blue covers!

The Code for Love and Heartbreak by Jillian Cantor 

New Year's Kiss by Lee Matthews

One Way or Another by Kara McDowell

One for the Books (Library Lover's Mystery #11) by Jenn McKinlay 

(Sittin' On) the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding

Are any of these books on your TBR list? And what's your favorite color? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )